"Hello! I am David and i run a blog about ceramics and the "ceramic world" from a scandinavian perspective. I recently got a blog award wich I now shall forward to my top five blog-favourites! I really like CV and find great inspiration here so i would be happy to give my first award to you! You can read more and copy the award on my site at: http://keramikrevyn.blogspot.se/2012/03/liebster-blog-fortsattningen.html
Best wishes From Sweden!"
Thank you David you made my day
this is my list:
1.Musing about Mud http://musingaboutmud.blogspot.it/
2. Six Hundred Degrees http://sixhundreddegrees.blogspot.it/
3. Otchipotchi http://otchipotchi.blogspot.it/
4. Marphil Pottery http://marphilpottery.blogspot.it/
5. A Plate a Day http://aplateaday.blogspot.it/
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!